South East Rural Oldham

Discuss Rural Oldham in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

D

Doozy

TF
Reactions
8 2
Type of tiling work required
Domestic customer perhaps a one off
Total Meters of Tiling (either per job or week)
Guess, 30sqm total
Area the tiling job(s) / tiling work are/is?
Denshaw Oldham
Defintely a long shot at such short notice I know, but I'm currently off poorly (c-19 test today) and although I can move most work about, one job is a time issue and needs doing asap.

It's a downstairs W/C (floor already done) and a staircase and landing area. The stair treads have been pre-mitred, so it's not as mental as it sounds.

You can go with your own price, so if there's anyone who can get on that reasonably quickly, give me a nudge for a chat. Cheers

Please don't post phone numbers or email addresses in this area of the forum. You need to contact the member who posted the job via the forum conversation system by clicking on their name, and then click 'Start Conversation'. Phone numbers and email addresses need to be shared privately because agencies try and put the job in their systems and make a few quid out of passing on leads. Thanks :)

Click here to support the forum/remove ads
D

Doozy

TF
Reactions
8 2
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Defintely a long shot at such short notice I know, but I'm currently off poorly (c-19 test today) and although I can move most work about, one job is a time issue and needs doing asap.

It's a downstairs W/C (floor already done) and a staircase and landing area. The stair treads have been pre-mitred, so it's not as mental as it sounds.

You can go with your own price, so if there's anyone who can get on that reasonably quickly, give me a nudge for a chat. Cheers
Ignore this now folks, sorted it out. Cheers

Reply to Rural Oldham in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
aussie tiling Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required 0
aussie tiling Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required 0

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.