Nvq

Search the forum,

Discuss Nvq in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tileking

alright everybody im looking to see where in scotland i can get my nvq done any help would be great

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Travel down a little to NETT (NE Tiling and Construction Training). Darren's been doing tiling training for a lot longer than the couple of small training centre's nearer to you (one has pretty poor reputation but I wont mention names).

It's worth travelling a little to get the right training. Checkout all the course feedback threads in the feedback forum. Plenty to read about NETT.

T

tileking

Ive been tiling for 11 years and I am looking for the experienced workers assessment, any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to Nvq in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.