Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss New year, new look in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Bubblecraft

Well, I've decided to get the van sign written or wrapped in the new year. As some of you know, I drive a Mk 7 Transit Jumbo. Heavily kitted with gear, sounds & cameras so think its time to work on the outside.
As well as the sign writing, I'm hoping to get the rest of the outside pimped to stand out from the crowd.
Here's the plan:

y3enyser.jpg
y3ery3ej.jpg
u3u8upus.jpg
da4e2a3a.jpg
etu7uben.jpg
za4u6ava.jpg
arejaja9.jpg
u6erubes.jpg
qazujyme.jpg
vanepyqu.jpg

I have mates who work with stainless steel piping & exhausts so hoping to get some side rails & an nice exhaust done also.
Here's my beast the now:

utyhabag.jpg

And hoping to get it to look a little like this:
ta9uzyqy.jpg
e8amape3.jpg
abyzydur.jpg

Anyone else got a pimped out van or one that stands out from the crowed or got some nice ideas for external or internal?

P

Peter

The lamp surrounds and A Team windbreaker are a bit ghastly, might send out the wrong signals. Nice subtle wheels, bullbar and private reg is all you need to make a van stand out imo. The chrome is a bit 2002.

B

Bubblecraft

Sunvisor, wheels & bullbar are a must. Already have the private plate. The rest may be a little to much. Wheels are 980kg a corner which is just what I need as I'm carrying nearly 3 tonne at all times.

I

Ian

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356128435.963524.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356128459.041939.jpg

A couple of my van, alloys are off for the winter. Am going to get it fully sign written soon, only the rear done at the moment.

B

Bubblecraft

Vanstyle are a great company. I also used VanX when I was kitting out my old Mk6

M

MTiler

hmm, must be a Man thing lol.
If I had a tradesman pull up outside my flat in that I'd think 'flash git', to me gives out the wrong impression.

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
A

AMtek

I wouldn't go for all the stick on stuff personally just get a whole wrap in a bright colour and some good sign writing. That will get you noticed!

B

Bubblecraft

Contemplating getting a wrap again. Thoughts crossing my mind. Would have been much easier if my van was all black but your talking an easy £2k just to spray it that

Reply to New year, new look in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks