Search the forum,

Discuss My new website and thanks to Dan :) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Been chipping and chipping away at this new website of mine, and Dan had been telling me for AGES that that's what I should do, a right royal pain he's been, in a good way :lol:

so I finally succumbed and took the plunge with his techy help, I can just do pretty stuff, and there was this fancy template I really liked - so all last week I've had this website thing going on, with the persistence of a mosaic artist and the impatience of me... anyhow, bar little bits of tweaking and me continually updating and filling it up some more, here it is - as usual
http://www.makeitsomosaics.co.uk

It should have a fancy slides top menu, black background on the pages and my leafy background as before, if the dark blue site comes up you may need to refresh the page.. have a look? And see what you think? Dan is my 'host' now - neither in the making breakfast way or alien way or virus carrying way, just in computer speak... :lol:

U

user123

you can see it then Jamie? well this is going to be interesting... :lol: Can you see the new fancy one or the old dark blue one?

W

White Room

That worked Gisela, do like the opening picture thing as you click on...

The cat is a girlie thing:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to My new website and thanks to Dan :) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.