Search the forum,

Discuss My Hertford Plumber in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
My Hertford Plumber is a small independent family run business. We have been trading since 2009 and we offer a wide range of services including plumbing, tiling, designing, painting and decorating.

We deal mainly with domestic clients but still work in the commercial sector. We provide a reliable, trustworthy, competent and professional service and thrive on the satisfaction of our customers.

We have a small team who work well together. Communication is the key and we will keep you informed every step of the way. We work with local businesses to help support the community and provide you with the best products and service. We would suggest a consultation before taking on the work; this is so you feel comfortable with us and using our service.

There is no job too big or small. If you are not sure if we will take your job on, then just call or email us for a quote.

All our staff are qualified from Level 1,2 and 3 in Plumbing, Part P electrical, a Tiling NVQ and the holder of an un-vented ticket and we are fully insured

N.B The Part P electrical qualification allows us to perform and certify any trade related electrical work.

Reply to My Hertford Plumber in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen