Search the forum,

Discuss marble in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

Hi guys,

can anyone give me any info on 365 drills? I am looking for a new set of hole cutters and would appreciate an independent point of view, I have the water fed drills at the moment but my 15/18/25 mm are getting to the end of their usefulness.

many thanks

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

H

hillhead

I bought 2 packs from richard at 365 this week,i haven't used any just yet but will be next week,they sure are a great price so hopefully they will do my job ok.A top class service too,i had them next day too.:thumbsup:

F

Fred

I got 2 packs of general drills from 365 drills and the kit is the business. I had the hardest porcelain tiles I've ever come across last week and they cut the holes no problem at all, worth the money in my view............:thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

when this set I've got eventually wear out, I'll be trying 365. In all honesty tho' this set I have cost me £120 and they are just not wearing down!! I also got a 115mm bit for toilet wastes and it must've done 150+ holes now, mainly porc, and the spindle has worn down before the diamonds:20:

D

Daz

Personally, I think they're great. For the money, you can't go wrong.

I've drilled holes in porcelain, marble and most other types of stone with no issues at all, always get a clean cut. I have to be honest and admit that I don't follow Richards' instructions to the letter. I usually blast thru at full speed with all my weight pushing down on the drill - works for me. Even by abusing the drills, I still get get more than enough cuts from a bit to justify them :smilewinkgrin::thumbsup:.

Reply to marble in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen