Discuss Logo design... in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Has anyone ever employed the services of a graphic designer to design a logo/company branding for them?

If so, how did you find the experience and did you pay a fortune?

I've always done my own TBH, but want something a bit special this time:thumbsup:

I've found someone who's portfolio of work is tremendous, so am hopeful he can pull something out of the hat for me:smilewinkgrin:

U

user123

Just please ask him not to use your avatar.... :lol:, apart from that, always have done everything myself... show us the result when you get it!

S

SandyFloor

I had mine done a few years ago by a designer. I wanted something based on a pyramid and if you see a high definition form you can see it's made up from woodplanks. I have one with just Ascot for my original tiling cards, letterheads etc. and one with 'Flooring' added. Cost me a hundred.

T

Time's Ran Out

Spent a fortune years ago ( when you had to print each colour independently ) on a tile logo with a flower on.
It then cost a fortune again for every reprint!
Just one of the benefits of the internet now.

Hope your pleased with the investment - Good luck.

I

IvegotsTILE

With being Eclipse Tiling I just drew 2 circles overlapping and coloured one orange and one black,looks great but I think it would be money well spent.

S

Scott

I have a mate who is a designer and have used other designers in the past for different projects. He can do it via the web if you want kev i can give you his details

M

Mike

my 12 year old son designed mine, he is a whizz on the computer tho but he can't kick a ball, kids these days. :mad2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
The graphic designer got back to me today - he's done me a cracking deal and although it is a non productive cost, I am 110% confident he will produce something fantastic:thumbsup: His portfolio speaks for itself:smilewinkgrin:

D

dilz000

I used to be a graphic designer but got fed up of people not wanting to pay for what I could achieve, I also got out of it just as the economy dipped and company's wanted less things designing. I still do things for myself and friends but I like keeping things clean and simple :)

D

Derry

Hi,
It depends what you are after I guess. you said you want something special but most graphic designers and most successfull logo's are based on a really simple design!

They certainly dont come cheap but i suppose if you pay top doller you are paying for a professional to brand your product with a prven track record.

As with anything you probably get what you pay for!

Reply to Logo design... in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks