Discuss logo co in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

K

kent tiler

:thumbsup::thumbsup:click on google logo co its the best place to get your work wear from stiched and printed logo's there are prices on line send them your logo and its sored im being sent a t shirt soon soo ill let you know iv its good but ill be geting more from them soon iv spent a lot of money on uniform in the past this is by far the best place iv come acrose one of the lads on here said about it so i just poped on and im well inprest :thumbsup::thumbsup:

K

kent tiler

I know there is a link on here its just i thort id get the word out some more ill be ordering some more t shirts some hoodys and a wooley hat for the boss (me):prrr: they seem to be a good furm so there you go lads and ladets :smilewinkgrin:

G

Gazzer

Well my order arrived and i am impressed.
I ordered XL as I am 46 chest and 38 waist for the trousers, I am actually a 36" but I like to get the next size up. When i asked if the usually were generous in sizes I was told they were.
The Sweat shirts are longer than expected which is good for me, The same for the Polo Shirts.
The fleece is plenty big enough too although I would say a little on the lightweight side but that no mattter to me .
I wasnt expecting much with teh trousers but again they are better than i thought. I would class them as workwear but not really hardwearing. they are comfortable though and I will try them out at work tomorrow as the house I am working in is very warm.
The quality of embroidery is very good although my design is very simple. I have seen samples of more intricate logos by the compny and have no doubt if you supplied a logo for them they would recreate it well.
I opted for embroidered logo on the front (pocket size logo) and a larger Logo but printed on the back.
So for £90 you get 5 Polo Shirts, 2 Sweaters, 2 pair trousers and 1 fleece with choice of colours and with all printing and embroidering included.... Not bad I think :thumbsup:

B

brinkley

i tried a company called westcoast embroiderers got a phone call back, sent my logo so am waiting on a price looks good quality stuff have to wait and see couldnt find the link for logo co earlier so went to this one .

E

enduro

Wonder if Dave could get one to be a forum sponsor..and on the other forums, would do quite well out of all the trades people.:thumbsup:

Reply to logo co in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks