Search the forum,

Discuss Liabilty Insurance in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

PGM Tiling Solutions

Hello again all,

As mentioned in previous posts I am hoping to set up in Tiling and Plastering from June this year. What sort of premium can I expet to pay for Liabilty Insurance and what cover does the typical policy give?

Any advice gratefully received.

Cheers, Paul

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Shop around a lot. Use all the comparison websites. And then call a few brokers up too. The lads should have some names for you though.

S

Scott

Mine is £130 this year and due 4th March, that covers amillion with £250 excess but covers me for all building work including plumbing.

M

Mike

mine's £120 for million cover, any work except blow torch (i don't have one anyway) :smilewinkgrin:

C

Colour Republic

Mine is £130 this year and due 4th March, that covers amillion with £250 excess but covers me for all building work including plumbing.

Who's this through Scotty? I take it that's working with heat? Does it also cover working at height?

Cheers Mate

S

Scott

Not sure about the height issue Rob but i did used to use it for xmas light installations and did one year get a quote for £5million with 2 employees and that was only £250. Its through MMA and is their 'Master Tradesmen' policy. It doesnt cover welding, damp proofing/timber treatment. There is also a condition of no more than 15% of my turnover be for plumbing. Thats quite a good policy if you are not a plumber but do swop pans and basins etc.

Reply to Liabilty Insurance in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen