Discuss Impact Driver in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

P

p4ulo

My 18V Makita (old chunky battery) cordless drill / driver has been going for years n' years, so I'd recommend something from them.
ITS London online always seems to be the cheapest place for tools I've found?!
www.its.co.uk

O

Old Mod

This one but I bought the 4ah batteries, they are excelent and I believe they have 5ah coming out this year!
Bit heavier than some but much more power!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Screwfibx had an offer on one ....not sure if it's still on or not.......can't remember the make either. .......not much help am I. ..lol
Was about £80 I think....is that cheap?

M

MTiler

This one but I bought the 4ah batteries, they are excelent and I believe they have 5ah coming out this year!
Bit heavier than some but much more power!
n
3 hr recharge time is just silly. Theres am Erbaur one on screwfix that looks good and lots of good reviews even though the battery is a 2.oh, and you get two with just a 1 hr charge.

O

Old Mod

n
3 hr recharge time is just silly. Theres am Erbaur one on screwfix that looks good and lots of good reviews even though the battery is a 2.oh, and you get two with just a 1 hr charge.
Haha if u can deplete a full 4ah battery in a day Sharon I'll buy u a spare! :)

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
n

Ryobi do a fast charge unit which will charge the battery in under an hour.

The ryobi impact driver is by far the best on the market in my opinion. I've used a fair few over the last few years.
It's very competitively priced as well.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
n
That's the one £89 plumber mate of mine bought one recons it's great. .....I got erbaur mixer had it for years still going strong

I

Ian

Dewalt XR cordless tools for me, really powerful and they do up to a 5ah battery. I've got 4ah with mine and that'll do hundreds of screws, they do cost a bit but, well worth the outlay.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Dewalt XR cordless tools for me, really powerful and they do up to a 5ah battery. I've got 4ah with mine and that'll do hundreds of screws, they do cost a bit but, well worth the outlay.

I didn't like the feel of the DeWalt one, felt a little out of balance.

Reply to Impact Driver in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks