Discuss Freebies. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

We all love FREEBIES!!!.. well i do anyway... Met up with Derek ( Sigma Uk manager ) today and came home with some freebies.. :smilewinkgrin:..

A 115mm gres blade and a wobble notch trowel... and ... and ..... and ... :drool5:... and ... and .... a ??????????? Review to follow.. :thumbsup:

Derek mate , you are a top fella and a star.. made my day , infact my year .. lovely xmas prezzie.. look forward to it arriving.

I

Ian

Got the stuff from schluter and weber rewards, had some t shirts and baseball caps from porcelanosa in the past. Got a watchdog with a heat mat! Love free stuff, t shirts are my favourite. Never had any tools though.

Sent via Tapatalk for iPhone 5

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Got the stuff from Schluter and my freebies from JOTM. My regular supplier of grouts and addy etc. always give away stuff when you spend over a certain amount. I've had 4 fleeces, t-shirts, and caps. At moment they are doing a bottle of wine for every £100 spent. They also have a loyalty bonus card that adds up points that are converted to pounds when you purchase. It all adds up and then you can deduct that amount off your bill anytime.

B

brian c

apart from winning all those tools that time ive had free adhesive and grout etc from reps.BUT NEVER A SIGMA CUTTER:drool5:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We all love FREEBIES!!!.. well i do anyway... Met up with Derek ( Sigma Uk manager ) today and came home with some freebies.. :smilewinkgrin:..

A 115mm gres blade and a wobble notch trowel... and ... and ..... and ... :drool5:... and ... and .... a ??????????? Review to follow.. :thumbsup:

Derek mate , you are a top fella and a star.. made my day , infact my year .. lovely xmas prezzie.. look forward to it arriving.

Dude, what the hells is a wobble notch?!?! :wacky:

P

PJ Tiling

I got the half the schluter freebies, Broke the bucket the first day:lol:
Can't say I've had much in the way of freebies other than that. BAL did try and give me a body warmer thing........the rep looked offended when I said I was ok for rags

D

Dougs Third Go

had the stuff from schluter, twice, T shirts from weber, mapei and a T shirt sigma (but no cutter!) from Derek.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and the annual box of wine from tile shops at crimbo..

P

Peter

Supplier gives out fleeces, jumpers, t shirts and pens every year which is handy. Just waiting on Derek sending me my free 10M. :lol:

D

DHTiling

Dude, what the hells is a wobble notch?!?! :wacky:
[MENTION=1]Dan[/MENTION] Well i say wobble.. it is the same as the Euro notch...

images

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh I see. Lovely trowels. Slightly different design to what I've seen but that looks like the same sort of thing.

Reply to Freebies. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22