• Thread starter White Room
  • Start date
  • Replies 21
  • Views 5K
Search the forum,

Discuss Cluster Headaches in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

I know a plumber who suffers from really bad headaches, migraine I thought until today. He informed me the headache was building up, took out from his pocket a small case with an injection paraphernalia , injected himself then went upstairs (it was an empty rental house) then could here him screaming. After about 15 minutes he came down feeling slightly better with the pain receding. These pain is nicknamed the "Suicide Headaches".
It was quite a shock and is classed as the most painful thing in medical science.

O

One Day

Poor guy. He has my sympathy. Amazing that he's actually working too as its normally a cause for disability really. I have optical migraine (aura) meaning i lose my vision for 20 mins to an hour. The next day i just feel really badly hungover. Compared to cluster headache though, it's nothing.

W

White Room

Poor guy. He has my sympathy. Amazing that he's actually working too as its normally a cause for disability really. I have optical migraine (aura) meaning i lose my vision for 20 mins to an hour. The next day i just feel really badly hungover. Compared to cluster headache though, it's nothing.

He gets them at about midnight and again 9am but only 8 week periods, then disappear then back for another 8 week period ?

The injection he is only supposed to administered twice a day but he done four jabs in a day and nearly killed himself.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Christ - puts things into perspective. I get mardy if I think I might be getting a cold sore

O

One Day

He gets them at about midnight and again 9am but only 8 week periods, then disappear then back for another 8 week period ?

The injection he is only supposed to administered twice a day but he done four jabs in a day and nearly killed himself.
Cyclic. The body is weird. I get a really bad year every seven years.

Reply to Cluster Headaches in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen