Search the forum,

Discuss CITB Supervisors test in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

GC-Terrazzo

Yes have my cscs card and all my labours have them, but been told as i'm in charge of them i must have the supervisors card or Tesco wont let me on any new jobs.

Del W

TF
Arms
Reaction score
If you are working directly with Tesco & you are where the buck stops then you need the supervisers ticket.but not sure if you would need citb or cscs as ive only dealt with cscs.If you are doing the work though another contractor one of their bods should already have the cards required.

G

GC-Terrazzo

I do the supermarkets through a company and there telling me i must have this card as Tesco are cracking down, they say 1 person in the gang needs to have this card. One of my mates sat the test last year, the company set the test up for him but he had to pay for it out his own pocket.

G

GC-Terrazzo

Yea i think its only Tesco that are saying this, might as well get it now in case it stops me from getting on jobs.Was the somerfield done in terrazzo ?

G

GC-Terrazzo

Yea i like a bit of the night shift store repairs, just a pain when the people who stack the shelfs walk over the barricade and stand on your fresh tiles lol

Reply to CITB Supervisors test in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen