The Wetroom Store - TilersForums.com Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Anyone got a v-tuf vacuum? in the Tile Cutters and Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

WDavison

TF
Arms
Reactions
Anyone have one of the v-tuff vacuums? I'm looking at the mini plus one. They're seriously lacking in reviews but I need to buy a new vac, price looks ok and M-class, but the suction power is a little lower at 180mbar than the usual suspects which have circa 240, so wondering really if may aswell spend the extra 35% on a Bosch, makita etc.

UK Pro Tiling Training
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reactions
5,824 31
What member type are you?
DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Oh okay fair enough. I was going try reason with the lower powered one but it sounds like the stronger ones might be wiser.

Reply to Anyone got a v-tuf vacuum? in the Tile Cutters and Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters | Large Format Cutters and Tools

Click here to support the forum/remove ads

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, we hope you find the tiling tools you're looking for. You're welcome to post a new thread yourself asking where the best place is to find the tool or cutter. Our forum members will do their best too find the best tool supplier for you, with the cheapest prices.

Finding Tile Cutters such as Rubi, Sigma, Riamondi and Montolit at the cheapest prices is one of the best investments you can make. The cutters you use will last for years, if not decades. So it's important you buy the right rail cutter or wet cutter right from the start, at the lowest possible price.

We also have a Electricians Forums and Electricians Tools advice. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.