Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone Drive One Of These ?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Here is a little insight into recorded recalls on the vivaro & transit from 2014-2016. That's why I chose the transit..... give me those faults any day over the vivaros!!!!

Screenshot_20160603-000209.png
Screenshot_20160603-000420.png

Q

Qwerty

That is a lot of problems:confused:

Those are repeat issues garages are seeing......and haven't been announced by Vauxhall as a problem to recall yet. Just look at the old vivaro and the injectors! I was one of thousands of owners to feel that pain! Whist that issue isn't there in the new vans I just couldn't put my faith in a company who refused to accept culpability before

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My mates had one a couple of months now not a problem.
He bought his old trafic when I got mine new in 2014 & he had nothing but hassle with the dpf.
I've not had a bit of bother with mine.
I was looking at a new trafic sport but my vans just coming up on 2 years old.
The 1.6 engine is meant to be a cracker for fuel economy.
Heard the economy is very good , just have doubts about twin turbo
Those are repeat issues garages are seeing......and haven't been announced by Vauxhall as a problem to recall yet. Just look at the old vivaro and the injectors! I was one of thousands of owners to feel that pain! Whist that issue isn't there in the new vans I just couldn't put my faith in a company who refused to accept culpability before
thanks plan Tec

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just heard from a Renault mechanic today that their getting a lot of recalls with turbo issues especially with the single turbo engines , that's my mind made up !!

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Totally agree. The three van types all with the same problem and it took how long to sort it out. Rubbish, wouldnt have another. They only agreed to put some sort of warrenty on after watchdog shamed them on TV. That's customer service for you....... While customers spends ££££s fixing the fault.

Reply to Anyone Drive One Of These ?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen