Discuss A super offer on the 'fein' multimaster look-a-like again in Aldi. in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
A blade SET!!!!

When I first saw the Fein (and you couldn't get other makes back in the day) they were £179.99 and each individual blade was from £28 - £35 ish. The rasp brass coloured sanding thingy was the most expensive I think. And we used to get through the 2 inch wide cutter/saw things like there was no tomorrow and they were of the cheaper end.

A bit of competition helps it seems! £10 a set! Can't believe it. lol

If anybody doesn't have an Aldi next to them and wants one, I'd be happy to grab you one (providing they dont all sell out) and post it to you recorded delivery (and insured upto 50 quid too I think so can get you 2 sets of blades too even) and wont make anything on it, just the cost of the bits and the delivery to you.

PM ME THOUGH DON'T REPLY HERE I MIGHT MISS IT!

Thursday it starts I think so I'll nip and grab a couple before they sell out. Might even get one for myself but not tell the family else they'll be booking me in to do some tiling or something annoying like that haha

D

Deleted member 9966

Not strictly on topic, but I bought a set of universal roof bars for my megane estate car from Lidl, £26.99. The equivalent aero bars from Thule were around the £79 mark, and the Halfords value bars were about £60. My roof bars carried 2 heavy framed mountain bikes in bike carriers on Sunday with no problems. Dave's right, they must be still making a profit, but imagine the mark-up if you buy a top-name brand.

Reaction score
I bought a 9'' grinder from Aldi complete with diamond blade for £29.99 - I'd lent mine out and couldn't remember who too :mad2: so thought this would bridge the gap.

Well, it's been amazing and the blade is still like new after loads of work, it's just finished two slabbing jobs with LOADS of cuts (400 slabs) and the blade is still like the day I bought it - so glad I bought a second blade for the princely sum of £10

afright

TF
Reaction score
A few years ago Lidl were selling washboys with two sponges for £12 each I bought two they were a bit cheap with plastic rollers but lasted me about three years.

J

johnryan

Photo2567.jpg
Photo2568.jpg
i managed to get one yestaerday from aldis, and have to say im pretty impressed with it. ive used the bosch before and this seems to be almost the same with regard to build and handling. very nice tool to get. not sure who the op was, but many thanks for putting it on here. never would have known about it otherwise. it was dan, just looked. cheers for that mate.:thumbsup:

Reaction score
Picked one up yesterday on the way home from work - quite impressed with the variety of attachments it came with. No more almost laying down to saw the bottoms off architraves for me :smilewinkgrin:

B

bugs183

YESSSSS!
Just got mine!!
What a total bargain. My multimaster has died and i've been lost without it, such a useful piece of kit, i use it nearly everyday.
I bought myself one, a mate one, 3 packs of spares and it cost £89.
Then i opened it and found another tool pack with it. It's worth spending £29 just for the included tools, it could break tomorrow and it's still cheap!
Nice one for posting this.
And for those who are umming and erring, and saying 'how many tools do i need', just buy it. You won't regret it.
:thumbsup::smilewinkgrin:

G

Gazzer

I know I shouldnt as I really have too many tools and I cant really justify it.....oh hang on ! Its a 240v innit ? Oh in that case I do need one :smilewinkgrin:

D

Dougs Third Go

they did a cordless one too, same batteries as my bosch one (that has been pants!, batteries apparently) so next time it's in I'll get one even if it's just for the batteries:thumbsup:

Reply to A super offer on the 'fein' multimaster look-a-like again in Aldi. in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks