Search the forum,

Discuss 365drills in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

postie

I was thinking of doing some articles about the 4" waste pan and bigger holes. A lot of people like to see how to use them. But its been so busy lately just finding a few hours spare is a nightmare. Maybe I should get my arse off the computer, turn the phone off, and go do some drilling....

We are really trying to push up the publicity and later this year (mid winter) we are going to get some absolutely priceless exposure. I will announce it properly nearer the time and when you see it you will just laugh... I promise not to disappoint the forum!

Already the Daily Mirror put a nice little piece in for us. But it does get better...

I was toying with the idea of this sort of ad in magazines?

adverts.jpg

Maybe she would help drill a hole to fit a soil stack?

Anyone enough... Enough... Lets go do some drilling for loo stack pipes.

R

-

Priceless expose you ain't got a slot on QVC have you 365:wink_smile:

T

The_Master

I was thinking of doing some articles about the 4" waste pan and bigger holes. A lot of people like to see how to use them. But its been so busy lately just finding a few hours spare is a nightmare. Maybe I should get my arse off the computer, turn the phone off, and go do some drilling....

We are really trying to push up the publicity and later this year (mid winter) we are going to get some absolutely priceless exposure. I will announce it properly nearer the time and when you see it you will just laugh... I promise not to disappoint the forum!

Already the Daily Mirror put a nice little piece in for us. But it does get better...

adverts.jpg

R

-
Yeah need a vid with that 1 lol

C

cr0ft

Hi 365,

Do you do a straightforward drilling guide for these larger drill sizes to save having to buy/setup a bench drill for the odd hole here and there? Specifically I'm wondering about your 115mm drill bit.

Thanks,

Keiran.

G

Gazzer

You can make your own guide by drilling through a piece of plasterboard and use that for the guide.

B

buddha1964

adverts.jpg

R

-
I am a little shocked Richard:yikes: I thought you would be using the images of me and Steve taken at the Devon trade fair for the add. You said we would be famous, I would never have agreed to the pics otherwise:lol:

D

Deleted member 1779

Our latest You Tube Video on how to diamond drill holes into VERY hard porcelain tiles with 365-drills PORSADRILL.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2CXLSjpVhU"]YouTube- ‪Diamond Core tile drills bits for drilling very hard porcelain tiles bathrooms how to drill tiles‬‎[/ame]

kit2.jpg

Best selling Kit from 365Drills

guideplate.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to 365drills in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen