Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
I need 8 600 x 300 cream/beige tiles sold by Wickes until 2016. They were made by Johnson's and their manufacturers code is EA064YWROM1A005. The Wickes SKU is 166112. I need them to repair a...
  • Ian Ball
Replies
Views
Sarah Easton
S
Please help me find this tile.
  • Shantal
Replies
Views
looking for these tiles I picked up from tile mountain a couple of years back, need 10 more. Anyone seen or come across these elsewhere ? Thanks
  • Damien16
Replies
Views
Hi needing 4 at least to replace after redecorating I bought them from Topps Tiles back in 2009.. believe these were manufactured by Megastone cheers!
  • Wilwong
Replies
Views
Angela F
A
I'm trying to source some 45 x 45 Porcelanosa Faya Caliza floor tiles after a water leak below the floor. Has anyone got some for sale?
  • macbone
Replies
Views
Laurie Rodas
L
I'm looking for two (or more) of the above discontinued tiles (code: MDN01P) for a repair. Cheers
  • G_Morrison
Replies
Views
Due to being them poorly laid some years ago, I have a few cracked tiles. I know these have been discontinued but if anyone knows how I can get some, myself (and the wife) would be eternally...
  • rincewind
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking for some phantom lignite 60x60 tiles, they were from tile giant
  • JOPI92
Replies
Views
I need to know where to purchase Nast Blanco tiles 31.6x59.2cm - any ideas. They are Porcelanosa tiles which are discontinued
  • Murphy1975
Replies
Views
Looking for dark Victorian / steel green tile. I believe H&E smith but could be wrong.
  • Boden111
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking for 20 waldorf negro tiles is anyone able to assist
  • Netballmon
Replies
Views
Hi I'm looking for about 10 x Waldorf Nergo 45cm x 45cm floor tiles if anyone can help??
  • Kneesa77
Replies
Views
Monica
M
Hi Folks, I've had a look through the forum this last week and it would appear these were quite sort after a few years back. We've just moved into a place that's got them down in the kitchen and...
  • DomC88
Replies
Views
teejay89
T
Hi, is there anyone who can help my friend please? I need a minimum of the above tiles for a friend to patch up her kitchen. It’s a long shot as they were fitted in 2001!!! 😬😁
  • zozohelp
Replies
Views
R
Hi I'm looking for this tile - they changed the size recently to 600 x 300 but I need the older size to match the flooring into a new extension
  • Richard65
Replies
Views
Richard65
R
T
Hi, I am looking for a couple of floor tiles, Topps Tiles Padova 80 Cream. Any idea where I can get them from? Topps are not very helpful all they have done is confirm that they are...
  • Tina
Replies
Views
David H
D
Help! I'm trying to track down some tiles that have been discontinued by the manufacturer. Need about 18 of them but even a few would really help. Have tried most UK wholesalers that the...
  • Montyking
Replies
Views
Hi! I’m looking for Tesoro Acropolis Noce in 20 inch tiles. I need at least 4 to replace broken tiles. Thank you to anyone that might be able to help me.
  • Gbluestein
Replies
Views
Not sure of name (Merola or Alora?), or if they're porcelain or ceramic (suspect the latter), these are fitted on kitchen floor and am struggling to identify them, or find on-line. They were...
  • Marko797
Replies
Views
Wanted Porcelanosa Nimbus acero 33cm x33cm -
  • Lizzie19
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for the discontinued topps tiles range - Black jewel diamond
  • grandma
Replies
Views
Hi. I looking for Porcelanosa Madagascar Natural 20x33.30cm. Also looking for Porcelanosa Ona Natural 20x33.30cm and Ona Blanco 20x33.30cm. Many thanks
  • Nuria Pellicer
Replies
Views
P
I am looking for interceramic woodlands Sherwood ceramic tile. I need two boxes help. [email protected]
  • Paul pace
Replies
Views
Abbie S
A
Looking for boxes of tiles Wickes Riga Slate effect Porcelain floor tiles 300x600mm Description Wickes Riga Slate effect Porcelain floor tiles 300x600mm . Wickes Riga Black Slate...
  • Jeff ortega
Replies
Views
AngieSc
A
Re: the attached photo of a strip of mosaic tiles (15mm x 15mm) - I'd like if I can to either buy some more of this or, if I can't find it, to work out how to find some individual white/blue/green...
  • bigalxyz
Replies
Views
Hi Looking for spanish tiles 315mm x 450mm Chelsea Marfil The invoice says VLO (maybe VCO?) 2296 Chelsea Marfil Definitely spanish "Made in Spain" is the only marking on a spare I have Thanks!
  • Hampers
Replies
Views
I need 48 (plus a few more for breakages, so about 60 really) light white/cream 197 x 197 x 8.3mm tiles. I’m wanting to patch up my floor rather than dig it up and start again as moneys a bit...
  • Jaminjar
Replies
Views
Hi All. I'm a newbie to the forum and am looking for some Pietra Ombra Marron porcelain floor tiles, which I am told have been discontinued. Multi size required. Thanks in advance.
  • The Menace
Replies
Views
BanburyResident
B
I am in need for a few tiles called Travertino Noce. The colour is Noce. They are 60cm by 60cm. They were purchased from Boydens. My underfloor heating has broken and we need to break a couple...
  • Preete
Replies
Views
Hi Experts I am desperate to get hold of some of the tiles in the title as they have been discontinued I believe we have had a wall taken out in our house and there is now a big gap where the...
  • TheMoosehunter
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays