I'm Looking For This Tile Johnson Modern Ivory Polished 600x600

Search the forum,

Discuss Johnson Modern Ivory Polished 600x600 in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to Johnson Modern Ivory Polished 600x600 in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Town White Polish 595mm
I'm looking for a few Porcelanosa Town White Polish / Pulido floor tiles - badly laid in my new build and a few have cracked. One or two would be useful, I could use up to 8 to allow for some wastage.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays