Search the forum,

Discuss Caesar Ceramiche Grey Eclipse More Tiles 60 * 60 in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Help! I'm trying to track down some tiles that have been discontinued by the manufacturer. Need about 18 of them but even a few would really help. Have tried most UK wholesalers that the manufacturer uses but no one can help. Thanks, Richard.
Faversham, Kent, UK. Caesar Ceramiche Grey Eclipse More Tiles 60 * 60cm.

Attachments

• Tile.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 19

Reply to Caesar Ceramiche Grey Eclipse More Tiles 60 * 60 in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I am looking for 1 wickes Mississippi grey tile - damaged 1 tile in my kitchen and they have been discontinued 😭😭 looked everywhere online - wondered if anyone could help😞
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays