Search the forum,

Discuss Trying to find Nast Blanco tiles 31.6x59.2cm in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to Trying to find Nast Blanco tiles 31.6x59.2cm in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x 120cm). Unfortunately, the tile was discontinued over the past few months and I need ~200sqft (~20-25...
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L
  • Article
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it comes to transforming your living space, few changes can make as dramatic an impact as new flooring...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Trying to match these brown stone effect bathroom wall tiles. They are size 30 x 45cms -which seems to be a very hard size to find. Does anyone recognise them, please?
Replies
Views
Hi Folks! I'm a retailer from India and looking for tile visualizer for design requirements. Please help me find one so that my customers can visualize things before actual purchase. Thanks a ton!
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays