Search the forum,

Discuss Approved Installers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Slowly Learning

Im very interested havent installed UFH yet but I am part p/17th edition qualified saving up to join a scheme so I can sign off my own work. Any chance of a course down surrey way?

M

mhtiler

hi, i install ufh in the Manchester area,i would like to be added to your installation installers list,thanks.

U

Uheat - Keith

Hello again Mark, sent back e-mail reply on 3rd with our cover letter for Approved Installer Requirements.
Let me know if you need that sent again.
Warm regards,

P

Pro-spec

good idea but i don't think it will sway a customers choice to choose you over anyone else if you told them you had this.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just bumping some threads in the underfloor heating forum. You can now find and search for both electric underfloor heating and water underfloor heating threads. By the way, if you feel some of the threads you want to be seen at the top of the forum need to be bumped back, for the next month or so from now, feel free to do that. Although it's not usually something we allow, whilst we're going through this process of changing over forum software, we see the need for this to happen.

M

mhtiler

Yes please include mh tiler to your installers list.I have laid many ufh matting systems, I have bought off you in the past and will be ordering another this week, thank you.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes please include mh tiler to your installers list.I have laid many ufh matting systems, I have bought off you in the past and will be ordering another this week, thank you.
Hi.

It's my fault this thread has come back to life. I'm not sure if uHeat are looking for installers still but I notice this old post from you where the process had started but perhaps judging by your post today it wasn't completed.

Approved Installers

Maybe give them a call and see what the current situation is.

All the best

Reply to Approved Installers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Are you looking for constant and regular site work with competitive rates of pay and unlimited...
Replies
Views
G
Hope you are well, We are a new supplier for sealant operating in the central London. As of...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Are you looking for constant and regular site work with competitive rates of pay and unlimited...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.