Search the forum,

Discuss tuscan leveling system in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Its been out a while and discussed on here a few times. I feel it would lead to cavities under teh tiles myself.

G

garretridge

Its been out a while and discussed on here a few times. I feel it would lead to cavities under teh tiles myself.

sorry missed it havent been on in a while been to busy! i agree pulling tiles up to meet one another is not the best idea hard to get a solid bed would leave voids underneath another expensive gadget that dosent work!:thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

sorry missed it havent been on in a while been to busy! i agree pulling tiles up to meet one another is not the best idea hard to get a solid bed would leave voids underneath another expensive gadget that dosent work!:thumbsup:

Spot on :thumbsup:

D

David - Tradetiler

Exclusive from Tradetiler: Rubi are due to unveil their version any day. I have seen in Barcelona

Last edited by a moderator:
D

doug boardley

I agree with Sir, may look nice in a brochure, but when people start to walk on those tiles, it'll be like walking on eggshells...:thumbsdown:

C

Colour Republic

i'm afraid I couldn't watch the video all the way through... I turned it off after she said "the tuscan leverling system..." for the 40th time

O

oogabooga

Some guys on another tile forum (John Bridge) rave about the TLS and some or the pics they've posted are very,very impressive - for instance a totally mirror finish granite floor. I can't say I've seen that before, there's normally a break or two in the reflection somewhere.

No doubt a learning curve required, so perhaps don't knock it until you've tried it? The inventor was supposed to send me a free sample a couple of years ago - I'm still waiting :lol:

Reply to tuscan leveling system in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen