Search the forum,

Discuss Winter evenings. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Im on a bit of a keep fit thing at the moment...cycling etc. And it is getting dark so early now so im going to my local leisure centre tonight to start kick boxing classes...How do you guys keep fit? :ninja:

D

Deleted member 9966

cross trainer and air rower in the kitchen, 15 minutes of each every night, walk the dog too :thumbsup:

i'm also hoping to carry on doing my 20 mile rides on a sunday morning, so long as it's dry.

A

aph257

Running, cycling or anything really, i like squash because you get good work out and its releases built up tension/aggression.

A

Aston

i'm on the same kinda thing..from 20th sept to 07th dec, no beer, no sweet carbs, just lots of good food..
i run and do some weight training and i do mma training for self defence..i go about 3 times a month now. its all good
healthy body , healthy mind and all that stuff ;0)....we are doing a manual job so you have to treat yourself a bit like an athlete in my opinion...i dont really want to retire, so i aim to work in one form or another till i drop ..lol so what you do now, will decide where your gonna be in 20 - 30 years time!!

keep it up enduro!! good for you... ;0)

ed

U

user123

Do exercises, similar to Yoga, every morning...and some physio stuff I got into the habit off, and that's it really... you tilers are moving more in 3 hours than I do all day I think... honestly... :oops:
oh, and I have given up refined sugar and 'empty' carbs all together, 6 weeks now, feel very very good and very different for that, more alert, more energetic, no heartburn, no depression, I think sugar is really not very good for us, mind body or spirit... :yesnod:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

I have shred some pounds to keep me alive another few years..LOL.. ( about 4 stone now)..

I keep meaning to get into the gym with my son but as of yet haven't..:) but i am feeling fitter than i have done for a few years..

Hats to you all for doing better with yourselves..:thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

Do exercises, similar to Yoga, every morning...and some physio stuff I got into the habit off, and that's it really... you tilers are moving more in 3 hours than I do all day I think... honestly... :oops:
oh, and I have given up refined sugar and 'empty' carbs all together, 6 weeks now, feel very very good and very different for that, more alert, more energetic, no heartburn, no depression, I think sugar is really not very good for us, mind body or spirit... :yesnod:

Not even Mars Bars!!!:yikes::yikes::yikes: (work rest and play)

U

user123

[/I][/B]

Not even Mars Bars!!!:yikes::yikes::yikes: (work rest and play)

I know, shocking thought isn't it? But honestly, I can't tell you the difference it makes, my mind is buzzing, I sleep better, wake up alert and always in a good mood rearing to start the day, I think sugar may be a depressant. And VERY addictive. And good natural food tastes naturally sweeter now, astonishing... :thumbsup:

Dave, 4 stone is amazing :)

S

SandyFloor

I work too many hours in a week. The thought of any more exercise when I get home isn't appealing. I should get some cardio in though.

Reply to Winter evenings. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen