Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi TX-900-N vs Rubi TX-900 STANDARD in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

Gotta agree with that.

Rubi are the Nokia of the tiling world. Had the market in the palm of their hands but didn’t adapt when the market changed.

I quite like the look of the TZ but they’ve priced themselves out of the market a bit IMO.
Yes I agree, the TZ does look well made and designed but haven’t actually seen it in real life action doing what I do everyday with my Sigma and I don’t really know any tilers rich enough to have one ;)

D

Dumbo

Ive had a little play at ctd then went into the trade counter and tried a tz. It may be good but their is too much up and down with the handle . I think it would tire me out

B

Blunt Tool

I still have my Tx1200 as I’m still contemplating between the sigma machine or a flash line type which would be easier to carry and transport and gives me future options in case I trip over a 3 metre tile

Reply to Rubi TX-900-N vs Rubi TX-900 STANDARD in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen