Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Dougs Third Go

Got some added anti-theft security device in back of mine now:smilewinkgrin:

385675_3307650283166_204386256_n.jpg

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Hi Gus, are they Malamute or Huskies? this is my mate Samson an Alaskan Malamute, not my dog, but my mate. Espcially at this time of year when I sneak some turky to him.

Attachments

• samson1.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 35
  • samson2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 32
  • samson3.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 34
B

Bubblecraft

Hi Gus, are they Malamute or Huskies? this is my mate Samson an Alaskan Malamute, not my dog, but my mate. Espcially at this time of year when I sneak some turky to him.

Stunning Mal your mate has.
They are my beautiful huskies
Keiko who was 4 on the 10th December
egemyta4.jpg
9yzy2e3u.jpg
4e9azesa.jpg
6y2e8agu.jpg

And Juno who was 2 on Xmas day
uzegabed.jpg
emenu4u8.jpg
yvuvumat.jpg
vany8e6y.jpg

Here's the 2 of them
ze7amynu.jpg
yse7unyt.jpg
ude7esen.jpg

After a hard days work
tu5ymu3a.jpg

B

Bubblecraft

I still want to get a smashed front end LWB hi-top silver transit & covert it into a trailer. I could do with the extra space when doing a large kitchen or property renovation

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
For drainage of course lol

Metal tile trim, scotia beads, thin coat angle beads...and sort delicate trim that I don't want damaged or scrapped up to 2.5m ;)

I thought it was, ive now looked closer and seen its a loose bend on the end, i thought it was a moulded bend, i was thinking how the heck does he get beads out of the end :) :) ;)

B

Bubblecraft

I thought it was, ive now looked closer and seen its a loose bend on the end, i thought it was a moulded bend, i was thinking how the heck does he get beads out of the end :) :) ;)

Yeah, moulded bend would be kind of pointless. When I put it up, I just bought the cheapest bend there was to stop items sliding out and was going to change it later. A year & a half later, I'm still using it lol

B

Bubblecraft

I still want to get a smashed front end LWB hi-top silver transit & covert it into a trailer. I could do with the extra space when doing a large kitchen or property renovation

Anyone wondering what the hell I mean, here's one I made earlier lol
ypepybu6.jpg
myterube.jpg

(Have loads of these printed out to try different sign writing)

Now that's a van and a half!
Jumbo - 6403mm
LWB - 5680mm
Total length excluding jockey wheel & tow bar is over 12m long (That's 40') ;)

Can also park it up somewhere when not in use for extra advertising

Last edited by a moderator:

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Youll be able to rent out space for advertisments with all that room !!!! lol.................................actually, thats not a bad idea

Reply to PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks