Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
As requested. :)

Please add pictures of your vans in this thread, but not the outside of 'em, we want to see how your racking/tools are stored and how you get around all the problems of storing lengths of trim etc.

D

doug boardley

daren't open the back doors of mine at the mo Dan, needs a serious clear out, it's like a kids toy-cupboard just now, you open a door and everything will just fall out!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol: Fair enough doug mate. I'm sure the thread will be here for a while so just add your pics when it's a bit warmer and it isn't so much of a chore to clean it out. :)

H

hillhead

Mine is all over the place atm,lol.
My wet saw is left on a job 17 miles away, handy kitchen floor tomorrow so i'll get pics on monday or tuesday Dan when most tools are back in there- will be fun

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
my van looks like a scud hit it at the moment i shall send you pics once im quieter and time to clean lol

i actually would like a bigger van i have a berlingo it just aint big enough,does anyone have a vivaro or similar sized van you can reccomend? many tas

H

hillhead

I have a renault traffic and it's superb ! easily run and i can get plenty in the back as you will see next week here !

Reaction score
do you really want to look inside my van ?

its not a pretty site its a bomb site

at the moment ive filled my garage, my moms garage,my two sheds, im getting a 10 ' 8' shed at my moms for my work clobber
so hopefully i will be able to get into the back of my van to clear out the junk in there

and its got one of these in as well

rebel_five_small.jpg

I

Ian

The back of my van looks like I've rolled it into a ditch! I'll get piccys in the morning, before and after!

D

DHTiling

If you are going to show pics of your vans inside then this needs moving to the arms.. You never know who is watching .. if you get my drift.

Reaction score
If you are going to show pics of your vans inside then this needs moving to the arms.. You never know who is watching .. if you get my drift.
Well thought:thumbsup:

Whilst I think this will be a bit of a laugh to see vans akin to the Battle of the Somme, I'm interested in getting some decent storage ideas:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Reply to PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks