Search the forum,

Discuss PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

tommyzooom

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Modified my shelving to accomodate the clearboxes
P1030876.jpg

P1030875.jpg

P1030947.jpg

P1030945.jpg

Reaction score
I've had a good nosey at everyone's pics, but has anyone got a berlingo racked out??

I've got the new shape & I've finally decided to get it ply'd.. But Im struggling for shelf design inspiration..

Reaction score
very good lads, i have no racking, just wooden protection on the inside to stop dents, then the floor of my traffic is carpeted to muffle noise, then i just load it -up according to the job i'am on, but i would love a bigger van, Mercedes sprinter and a good racking system, then load all my tools in there own space then never completely unload again . sound good to me !!

I

Ian

Christmas boredom set in today so, the back of the van got a treat. I've got so many new tools over the past couple of years and the racking in the van wasn't working as well as it used to. Made much better use of the side door, most tools in boxes and a custom slot that will hold 2 cutters at a time, long enough for a 1200 cutter. Think I might add one more shelf high at the back as I haven't got a home for the dust sheets yet.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356713621.024118.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356713644.788866.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356713673.505190.jpg

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Hi Gus, are they Malamute or Huskies? this is my mate Samson an Alaskan Malamute, not my dog, but my mate. Espcially at this time of year when I sneak some turky to him.

Attachments

• samson1.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 36
  • samson2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 34
  • samson3.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 36
B

Bubblecraft

Hi Gus, are they Malamute or Huskies? this is my mate Samson an Alaskan Malamute, not my dog, but my mate. Espcially at this time of year when I sneak some turky to him.

Stunning Mal your mate has.
They are my beautiful huskies
Keiko who was 4 on the 10th December
egemyta4.jpg
9yzy2e3u.jpg
4e9azesa.jpg
6y2e8agu.jpg

And Juno who was 2 on Xmas day
uzegabed.jpg
emenu4u8.jpg
yvuvumat.jpg
vany8e6y.jpg

Here's the 2 of them
ze7amynu.jpg
yse7unyt.jpg
ude7esen.jpg

After a hard days work
tu5ymu3a.jpg

Reply to PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen