Search the forum,

Discuss PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

Done my December gut out ready for the new year
vaje2u5y.jpg
e4yqudas.jpg
4unusa5u.jpg
yjunuqy2.jpg
a3atu9e7.jpg
8ynytu2a.jpg
ytegy9y6.jpg

B

Bubblecraft

I still want to get a smashed front end LWB hi-top silver transit & covert it into a trailer. I could do with the extra space when doing a large kitchen or property renovation

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
For drainage of course lol

Metal tile trim, scotia beads, thin coat angle beads...and sort delicate trim that I don't want damaged or scrapped up to 2.5m ;)

I thought it was, ive now looked closer and seen its a loose bend on the end, i thought it was a moulded bend, i was thinking how the heck does he get beads out of the end :) :) ;)

B

Bubblecraft

I thought it was, ive now looked closer and seen its a loose bend on the end, i thought it was a moulded bend, i was thinking how the heck does he get beads out of the end :) :) ;)

Yeah, moulded bend would be kind of pointless. When I put it up, I just bought the cheapest bend there was to stop items sliding out and was going to change it later. A year & a half later, I'm still using it lol

B

Bubblecraft

I still want to get a smashed front end LWB hi-top silver transit & covert it into a trailer. I could do with the extra space when doing a large kitchen or property renovation

Anyone wondering what the hell I mean, here's one I made earlier lol
ypepybu6.jpg
myterube.jpg

(Have loads of these printed out to try different sign writing)

Now that's a van and a half!
Jumbo - 6403mm
LWB - 5680mm
Total length excluding jockey wheel & tow bar is over 12m long (That's 40') ;)

Can also park it up somewhere when not in use for extra advertising

Last edited by a moderator:

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Youll be able to rent out space for advertisments with all that room !!!! lol.................................actually, thats not a bad idea

Reply to PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen