Search the forum,

Discuss Lappato in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Indi

TF
London
Hello ppl.
I have lappato tiles I believe laid in my kitchen. The tiles get very dirty very quickly and the dirt is very hard to get off! I am looking to seal the tiles for a protective barrier.

What is the best for lappato tiles I have attached images not sure what type of tile they are

Attachments

• IMG_20191124_175532.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 38

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Quite a few brands should clean it up and then seal it. Lithofin is one good brand.

What tile stores do you have local to you?

I think Power Clean and then Stain Stop are the two you need.

Might stand corrected. Give TileFix a bell.

Reply to Lappato in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am about to waterproof an existing shower after taking out all of the old tiles and old mud waterproofing. From what I see there is an existing drainage. The idea is to clean everything...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays