Search the forum,

Discuss Lappato in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Indi

TF
Reaction score
Hello ppl.
I have lappato tiles I believe laid in my kitchen. The tiles get very dirty very quickly and the dirt is very hard to get off! I am looking to seal the tiles for a protective barrier.

What is the best for lappato tiles I have attached images not sure what type of tile they are

Attachments

• IMG_20191124_175532.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 34

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Quite a few brands should clean it up and then seal it. Lithofin is one good brand.

What tile stores do you have local to you?

I think Power Clean and then Stain Stop are the two you need.

Might stand corrected. Give TileFix a bell.

J

J Sid

If there getting dirty and not coming up clean after washing it's normally due to cleaning method.
Power clean will get them clean but if you are just pushing dirty mop bucket water about it's never going to be clean. Mop on with cleaning products and mop off with clean water, change if starts to get dirty.

Reply to Lappato in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen