Search the forum,

Discuss Dont think it should be making that noise.........RIP my old van in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Sat in a que of traffic yesterday, when i noticed the oil light was on, and when i turned the radio down I could hear this horrible clanking sound.
Apparently when the oil pump pack in the rest of the engin dont like it, basicly its buggared.

Been to work today on me bike, thats just about killed me off. But I'm going to look at 2 vans at the weekend. A Vauxhall Vivaro on a 7 plate, and a Nissan Primastar on a 8 plate. I know they are basicy the same van, but what do you guys think.. The vivaro as 2 side doors, so that must be a bonus.

D

Dougs Third Go

D

Deleted member 9966

Now if the Vauxhall Vivaro has the same engine as my trusty Vectra (1.9cdti, I think they're the same engine in the cars as in the vans) then you won't go wrong. My vectra ticked over 150,000 miles the other month. The only big thing I've had to do to it in 18 months is a new alternator and battery. The rest was down to wear and tear (blubs, tyres etc). Mine has got a comprehensive service history so I can see everything else that has been done. The AA man who came to rescue me when I burst a tyre in my Corsa was driving a Vivaro and he said it was by far the best van he'd ever driven. Fuel economy was great.

Reply to Dont think it should be making that noise.........RIP my old van in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.