Search the forum,

Discuss Dont think it should be making that noise.........RIP my old van in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

If anybody is interested in Transit vans, take a look at this Assets for sale Ask for Colin Campbell if you call, he's a good bloke, totally genuine and honest.

G

Gazzer

I have been asking about vans lately and it seems nothing is bullet proof, not even VW. Out of all the people I have asked who do have 1st hand knowledge of these vehicles, the Trafic comes out top or if you can afford the VW then the transporter is the best long term buy.
Of course this is if you buy new, buying used is a whole new ball game.

Reaction score
I think youv'e hit the nail on the head there sir ramic, spoke to loads of people, they all have different views on which van to get, TBH my head is fried at the moment, and i need to get one sorted for monday

I

Ian

The VW's are undoubtedly the best van build wise but, are they worth all that cash? I don't think so, you could buy 2 trafic/vivaro/primastar for the money they cost and there is no way they are twice as good.

Sent via Tapatalk for iPhone 5

Reply to Dont think it should be making that noise.........RIP my old van in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen