Search the forum,

Discuss Siri tile cutters & equipment in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

So Kris from @Tile Superstores Ringwood has one of these cutters in after the reps came over from Italy recently.

IMG_4495.jpg

Its a Siri Pro cutter and seems to be a solid bit of kit that cuts cleanly, precisely and with ease.

The company do alot of other gear from cutters to large format kit, floats and trowels.

Does anyone have any experience with the brand and the equipment? Interested to hear any feedback offered.

20181130_202006.jpg
20181130_202020.jpg
20181130_202047.jpg
20181130_202054.jpg

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gateshead NE8, UK
I was using Siri gear for a lot of stuff 25 years ago, pegs, buckets, grouting gear, top stuff. I also bought a mixing machine which was quite good but a bit of a pain to clean after each mix. I gave it to
some cockny geezer, his name escapes me at the minute

Last edited:
I

Italy

Are they popular in Italy?
I do not think much, I do not even know the
their reference market, example battipav
it is strong in the markets of Eastern Europe.
siri is many years that exists, but here in my area I have never seen a tile cutter. about ten years ago I was buying two tile cutters, but here in my area it was not possible to see them or try them out. and the price was if I'm not mistaken higher than sigma.
popular? I met only about twenty tilers, only sigma for tile cutters
it's popular. (19.5 tilers use sigma) :)

I

Italy

always slightly cautious with new gear. It’s made in Italy which isn’t a guaranteed sign of quality despite the likes of sigma etc being good.
yes 1975
look instead at the difference in cost with sigma.
so you understand why it is not famous.
I think the made in italy in equipment of
tilers, is not second to any country.
including your German friends.

T

Time's Ran Out

remember to stay calm Antonio. I won’t be editing anything you’ve typed.

Not sure why you derided the Italian products in your earlier post anyway, unless you were touting for a reaction.
No doubt this prompted the German comment response in reply to your dual Passport position!
I don’t know but sometimes your input is close to being fully edited at times.

I

Italy

ohhh come on how many problems ....
Luigi just said what he thinks of Italy, that's all.
I am the first to complain if an Italian product does not work. I am on a daily war foot with Italian companies in our sector.
but there are products that few or no one can do better.
or they can do better at twice the price.
The main problem in this forum is just the word CAZZO, which takes on many meanings here in Italy, example among friends every sentence is accompanied by a CAZZO or more. but this does not mean a derogatory way, when I say: you do not understand a CAZZO, among friends it means: you do not understand anything of these things.
but the fault of this is mine alone, that I forget to be in English forum ...
hey john, have you become a moderator?
great, it's like telling dracula to administer
association of blood donors. ;)

Reply to Siri tile cutters & equipment in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.