Pictures Looking for a tile

Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Please help me find this tile.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-09-08 at 2.53.35 PM.jpeg
    482.8 KB · Views: 22

Reply to Looking for a tile in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Folks! I'm a retailer from India and looking for tile visualizer for design requirements. Please help me find one so that my customers can visualize things before actual purchase. Thanks a ton!
Replies
Views
  • Question
I am looking for 1 wickes Mississippi grey tile - damaged 1 tile in my kitchen and they have been discontinued 😭😭 looked everywhere online - wondered if anyone could help😞
Replies
Views
  • Question
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few ways to fix tile to bathroom walls. First you need to prepare the walls for tiling. Note that...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We are also looking for anyone who is interested to do a tiling apprenticeship with us. Anyone...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Kitchen Tiling Guide This simple Kitchen Tiling Guide is something a lot of people could have done with finding before attempting to tile their kitchen walls or floor. Hi. Hope you can help me...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays