Search the forum,

Discuss 10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk
There are a few ways to fix tile to bathroom walls. First you need to prepare the walls for tiling. Note that plasterboard can carry more weight. If your tiles + tile adhesive + tile grout = more than 20kg per square meter, then skimmed plaster on render isn’t going to hold the weight. Plasterboard […]

Continue reading...

UKTilingForum.co.uk for the UK Tilers

Reply to 10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools - Pro Tiling Tools The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools Tiling is a popular home improvement project that can add value and aesthetic...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.