Search the forum,

Discuss I hate doing floors, Who agree's with me ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tysfoot

Nearly finished two small fidley bathroom floors. think i done well for time but im working in the morning as a postman and tiling in afternoon so im nackered :mad2:

My legs and back are all pulled, cant move, and ive still got to walk 10 miles delivering tomos and grout up afterwards. :mad2:

dont worry about me im just having a little moan cos i hate doing floors, i wouldnt mind because i dont even have a beer belly and fat fingers to get in the way.

Give me a splashback any day of the week :lol: :thumbsup:

G

GatesheadCol

Floors here too.

Have laid 15mt2 floor in a day before, long day but try laying that on a wall in the same time.

Got a job Tuesday, 4 mt2 of floor tiles £200 quid, will start at 9 and should be done by 2ish all grouted up and paid with a lunch break.

Happy days

dont mind small kitchen splashbacks if the walls are nicely recently plastered etc.

18mt bathroom walls in brickbond 3 days plus grouting

no contest really

G

GatesheadCol

Just to add tyo what ric said.

Kitchen splashback and ducking under units. I ALWAYS manage to get a cut or two in my head from those bloody cooker hoods :mad2:

As for Tysfoot bathroom floors, never had to cut round toilets yet, always get them removed etc. Have a good plumber who comes at the drop of a hat if needed too, but Im getting good at fitting those flexi pipes now.

Reply to I hate doing floors, Who agree's with me ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.