Search the forum,

Discuss I hate doing floors, Who agree's with me ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tysfoot

Nearly finished two small fidley bathroom floors. think i done well for time but im working in the morning as a postman and tiling in afternoon so im nackered :mad2:

My legs and back are all pulled, cant move, and ive still got to walk 10 miles delivering tomos and grout up afterwards. :mad2:

dont worry about me im just having a little moan cos i hate doing floors, i wouldnt mind because i dont even have a beer belly and fat fingers to get in the way.

Give me a splashback any day of the week :lol: :thumbsup:

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
W

wetdec

Floors are fast money..........your not suposed to do bathroom floors their a pain in the arse leave them for the DIY guys :yes:

V

versatilene

Bathroom floors are OK if the pans out, cutting and fitting round it is spewy work

Reply to I hate doing floors, Who agree's with me ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen