Search the forum,

Discuss Any Left Handed Tilers on here? in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pro Tiler Tools

This may sound like an odd question but we get asked for left handed trowels a lot, so much in-fact that we had a full range of stainless steel trowels made in left and right handed.

We were wondering if there are any left handed tilers on the fourm?

If so do you buy a left handed trowel or do you use a right handed trowel upside down or just trowel right handed.

Thanks in advance :)
Sam

Filip

TF
Midlands
I am new here and am doing what new people do on forums - go searching and find old threads to reply to.
But I found this searching for info on trowels. I am a big DIYer and had a trowel that had a loop handle but it was cheap and not much room from my knuckles to the comb and I keep dipping my knuckles in the addy. So I invested in a pro (pro to me )one and it has a normal handle but seems wrong to me I am right handed but it feels more natural to me to use the flat side and I have to use it as I feel - upside down to use the comb side.
So yeh I need a left handed trowel BUT i am right handed.

Q

Qwerty

go to CTD they do a trowel kit with removable handle one way is right handed turn handle around its left handed

Or you could buy them from our sponsor @Pro Tiler Tools who started this thread!!!
Genesis Stainless Steel 6-Blade Trowel Box Set 965SET - https://www.*******************/product/genesis-stainless-steel-6-blade-trowel-box-set-965set

Reply to Any Left Handed Tilers on here? in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.