Questions and tiling advice in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile - Post threads in this forum if you are buying tiles or selling tiles. We created this forum category as there are A LOT of online tile suppliers that setup, and we'd like to make sure everybody is being discussed fairly. No biases here on TilersForums.com :).
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
B
Couple of wetroom floors to be fixed in the coming weeks! Travertine wet area mosaics heated wire kit and no antifracture mat and yet to see if tanked. Ceramic tiled wetroom floor has piped...
  • Blunt Tool
Replies
Views
Normal Threads
D
TOOLS: 365Drills are pleased to announce an agreement to supply Turkey with PORSADRILL from today (Spring 2011) onwards Being able to export goods is great for the UK. The first order is for...
  • Deleted member 1779
Replies
Views
Today, at a mere 6 years old and following a long illness, bravely borne, many operations, staples, duct tape, glue and replacement aerials, my trusty DAB has finally succumbed. I am lost without...
  • spooner68
Replies
Views
R
J
just starting some bathrooms where I will be tanking the plastered shower walls with mira 4180 and multicoat. bottom half will be 4mm glass mosaics with 1mm bed. top half will be 9mm ceramics with...
  • jonnyc
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
J
Just starting out and was wondering if anyone knew the best tile supplier in the yorkshire area, the closer to sheffield, rotherham, doncaster the better, any help would be appreciated:thumbsup:
  • jonnyc1
Replies
Views
jonnyc1
J
I'm giving thought to how the forum is used in the future on mobile devices and I need your help. Please vote on the poll.
  • Dan
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Has anybody used Direct Tile Importers based in the York area and if they are any good price and quality wise? Many thanks, cheers..................:8:
  • mmmadman
Replies
Views
D
Can anyone tell me best quality tile backerboard to use for wet areas like shower and pool environments? - thanks.
  • Dan38
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
who,s tiles do you like to work with most if you had the choice
  • nybor62
Replies
Views
redmist6
R
B
Hi there, Looking into setting up my own tile/bathroom showroom. Long way off yet but does anyone know of any suppliers in spain/italy/china etc. company names, websites, etc. any help appreciated.
  • BIMP
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
E
which do you prefer whats the pros and cons of each store?
  • evertonl36
Replies
Views
Prem Tiler
P
J
See attached.....
  • jimbob
Replies
Views
jimbob
J
A
Hi All, Just had my Quansol mitre box delivered from New Zealand, and the postman charged me an extra £ 13.74 for the customs duty, Anyone know if this is correct, seems a bit odd for some...
  • Alpha Omega
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
H
Hi all, I currently have completed my kitchen extension and fitted the kitchen, i'm looking for a floor tiles now but have not got a clue what to look for. the room is 5m x 3m with a tile area...
  • Hayden Goy
Replies
Views
J
Anyone looking into a career in tiling, you have to think about the sales side of the business, dont go into it thinking that tiling skills is all you need, If you dont win the estimate at the...
  • UKTT Darren
Replies
Views
White Room
W
P
Just some thoughts especially for anyone starting out. What does it mean to your business to have customers you can activley reference when trying to get a job ? In my line of work in IT it's...
  • Polished
Replies
Views
marc1106
M
A
Getting my 1st tile cutter. Can anyone suggest which one to go for? I was thinking about a Husqvarna TC 670 or a Rubi ts 50 plus
  • Antman
Replies
Views
E
Come on all let me have your verdict. As I have both a Sigma 50cm pull cutter (cant remember the model ART ***?) and a Rubi TS 40 and TX900 the sigma gives the best cut, but the rubi TX900 has...
  • EWJ@ATS
Replies
Views
Branty
B
M
Hi all. I've had some business cards printed up and have been designing some flyers on photoshop, I'm really happy with the look of the cards & the designs, but i'm not sure if I need to have...
  • Matthew77
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
M
Hi all I think the radio and the kettle are very close contenders for sanity at work Is anyone sick of hearing radio 1 or 2 every day on site for the last 10 years? If i hear another Jo whiley...
  • Matthew77
Replies
Views
Matthew77
M
D
WHICH COUNTRY MAKE THE BEST TILES TO WORK WITH ( i.e. qaulity and sizing )...
  • DHTiling
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
Anybody know of a really good set of tile nippers? I use Rubi's but they are rubbish.
  • Dan
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement