Search the forum,

Discuss 365Drills are proud to announce MASSIVE EXPORT of PORSADRILL to new partner in Turkey in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

TOOLS: 365Drills are pleased to announce an agreement to supply Turkey with PORSADRILL from today (Spring 2011) onwards

Being able to export goods is great for the UK. The first order is for 100 finished packs of every size in our 37 size range. (Total order 3700 pieces)

Our factory can produce 60 units per hour so thats 62 hours of work giving employment to two local lads for nearly 8 weeks or two months.

I know its not exactly massive in the scale of things and having two employees for two months is hardly going to dent the unemployment figures but I am pleased we are able to say we are doing our small part, growing AND exporting goods OUT of the country.

The first batch of the 3700 piece order will leave our factory in two weeks.

Our trading partner is KRISTAL TILE CUTTING TOOLS.

Please note they DO NOT SUPPLY THE UK

so there is no conflict naming them on this forum.

tanitim_en.jpg

***NOT AVAILABLE TO THE UK MARKET***

Exporting PORSADRILL to KRISTAL gives us direct access to some big players in Europe
Here is their portfolio:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Today the biggest hypermarkets, importers, wholesalers and ceramic companies are the continuous customers of Kristal that has also representatives in Greece, Germany, France, Israel, Syria, Jordan and Saudi Arabia.

Kristal exports to European Countries, Russia, Israel, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Jordan permanently and continue to add new markets.

Kristal has a philosophy. That is “to improve the quality, deliver in time and keep the reasonable prices”.

Customer satisfaction is very important, so Kristal follows the feedbacks of its customers and develops new ideas accordingly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For those of you who have been following the fortunes of 365Drills and PORSADRILL you will know we get a TERRIBLE time with UK retailers. There is simply huge resistance and apathy from decission makers in stocking the brand. Whilst I am frustrated at the home market I am pleased we can add Turkey to the portfolio of six countries we currently export to.

For those who dont know: We export to Malta, Australia, Ireland, Isle of man, France and South Africa.

We are also working to supply Croatia/Slovenia but until there is real money in the bank we will not announce their name or details.

kit2.jpg

Whilst the home market is resistant to PORSADRILL the rest of the world is placing orders.

Finally: And I am a bit green on this one. We need to complete Export paperwork forms
ATR-1 Certificate

I have tried to work out what I need to do. ATR website:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The ATR.1 Certificate is a customs document used in trade between EU members and Turkey, to benefit from cheaper rates of duty.

The legal basis for the use of the certificate is the EU-Turkey Customs Union. Products not included in the customs union are steel & coal and some agricultural products.

It is also worthwhile to note that the ATR.1 certificate is not a certificate of origin, but rather a status certificate. It therefore certifies that the product has been put in free circulation either in the EU or in Turkey, which means that the product had gone through the importation procedure in either country.

I think I have some weekend reading to do ON THIS SITE !

D

Deleted member 1779

Re: 365Drills are proud to announce MASSIVE EXPORT of PORSADRILL to new partner in Tu

porcelanosa in bangor northern ireland have just gone under this week!

Arrggg not good news.
Hopefully just putting out little bits of news like ours (although its a small story) helps the balance.

For example our IRISH distributor (Accura Diamond Tools) report that after a quiet couple of months things are picking up slightly.

Its such a tough climate. I hate that we couldnt crack the UK market in the years of milk and honey. Chances are we may never!
But its better to have some good news to report than doom and gloom.

Maybe if we had won a massive UK contract that customer would have gone bust and dragged us down.
One plus on the Export scene: "They pay up front!" And that is worth GOLD

H

hillhead

Re: 365Drills are proud to announce MASSIVE EXPORT of PORSADRILL to new partner in Tu

nice one richard good to hear your doing well in this climate:thumbsup: good news stories are hard to come by at the minute porcelanosa in bangor northern ireland have just gone under this week!:thumbsdown:

Tilemarket in Newry closed it's doors too, and i was joining up with them nicely with BIG plans ahead too.
The climate is very bad here in Northern Ireland.
If ever the need to keep heads up its now.

Somerset

Good luck Richard - your success abroad will undoubtedly help gaurantee the future of your drill sets in UK.

I am currently working on a site where only your drill bits can cut effective clean holes in the porcelain tiles we are fixing, without causing damage. This underlines how good your product is (although some other products that are much more expensive do work - but who buys expensive tools on a building site?)- us tilers keep trying to encourage other trades to use your cutters, but it is very slow work. The light comes on in their brains eventually!

Reply to 365Drills are proud to announce MASSIVE EXPORT of PORSADRILL to new partner in Turkey in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays