Search the forum,

Discuss Important: Please Vote - What type phone do you use? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
should you call this poll what type of Smart Phone do you use? Cos I think that;s more likely what you're trying to get at, am I right?

Sort of yeah, but I wanted to also know if people who don't have a smartphone are getting one in the next couple of years. So it might not have attracted those if I used smartphone in the title.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
i have an htc desire android based and when i access this site threw it everything works fine except for private messages? it shows every single letter one below the other? and all the sponsors links take up the rest of the screen... but every other page i look at is fine????

See if you can get a different browser for it mate. Should be a few free ones, Opera, Safari, Chrome. Sounds like a browser issue though.

Though I'm hoping to cater for iPhone and Android users with a better solution (see the thread in the arms). :)

G

grumpygrouter

i have an htc desire android based and when i access this site threw it everything works fine except for private messages? it shows every single letter one below the other? and all the sponsors links take up the rest of the screen... but every other page i look at is fine????
I have the same phone. I can see my private messages fine but you need it in landscape mode and you need to click the little double arrow on the left of the screen to get rid of the sponsor ads. :thumbsup:

Only mods and admins can make the sponsors bar go small mate.

Reply to Important: Please Vote - What type phone do you use? in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays