• Thread starter Colour Republic
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 2K
  • usa
Search the forum,

Discuss X factor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

Well the bubbly could be poped in a minute!

The other half got a special edition Diamond Moet a couple of years back which we never got round to opening, seeing as most champagne doesn't keep we agreed that when John and Edward got evicted we would celebrate with it... fingures crossed:hurray::hurray::hurray:

C

Colour Republic

:incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato:

it goes back in the fridge :cry: Simon has only done that because he knows how much publicity it generates

G

Gazzer

The program has little to do with talent, its all clever progam making. Love it or hate it , it has the country talking. Thats good for TV.
All the judges are fixed, anyone should be able to see that...all a complete act...if you take away those twins most of the talk has gone.

Reply to X factor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen