• Thread starter Colour Republic
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 2K
  • Tags
    usa
Search the forum,

Discuss X factor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

Love them or have them.they'll not be on their knees like us soon.lol.publicity for sure.they entertain a lot of people.i think its funny now! Lol.who is gonna win? No one standing out for a lot of people.the lads will not be there much longer i doubt.they should milk it while it lasts.lol

P

Prem Tiler

No chance there only getting the votes because lots of real music lovers hate the x factor because people who haven't put the hard work in get to the top of there game off the back of a sob story and a few covers of classic hits.

These people are voting for J & E because there's no way they will get the xmas no 1.

D

DHTiling

Name change......from simon cowell to Simon COWARD.....:mad2:....

Cowell you are a Chicken..:incazzato:

T

TrumpersUnited

Simon knows he can make a small fortune out of the boys..........:thumbsup:

Exactly Right! how much i can't stand them you know they will end up making shed loads more money than us tilers!

Simon knows he's on a good thing and thats why he wants them to carry on!

B

brian c

No chance there only getting the votes because lots of real music lovers hate the x factor because people who haven't put the hard work in get to the top of there game off the back of a sob story and a few covers of classic hits.

These people are voting for J & E because there's no way they will get the xmas no 1.
dont count on it.:thumbsdown:

D

diamondtiling

I cant believe what I am reading, you actually watch the X factor????????????
do you also watch Tricia, crossroads, coronation st, eastenders, brookside, emmerdale farm and other completely inane programmes? :ban::ban::ban:For me Ray Mears, Life on earth, Family guy, Top gear, Question time, University challenge, its only a theory, how its made, any documentary, come on guys, its drivel, next you will be telling me you listen to radio 1 when working :yikes::yikes:, they have 2 songs that they play back to back, Put Terry wogan on at 7.30 and then radio 2 all day.

W

White Room

Terry Wogan, now hes drivel, question time is spot on when they don't get a guest and go for the the attack mode

D

diamondtiling

Drivel? that means you have never actually taken the time to listen to the show, Radio 2 is the most listened to station in the country, its for the more discerning customer.

:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

Reply to X factor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen