Currently reading:
Rubi What power mixer should I buy ?

Search the forum,

Discuss What power mixer should I buy ? in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bill

What about the new Rubi mixers CTD have at £40 + vat? We've had one 8-10 weeks and no complaints so far. At the end of the day its only a big whisk!!

I

Italy

evo twister is not bad ...using one at the mome 90 quid ...av it
this? I am tempted

Screenshot (11).png

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
I know you have bought one, but this is what ive had for a few years now, its bomb proof.
But i paid £100 for it back then
Belle Group Promix 1600E Electric Belle Promix 1600W Paddle Mixer 230V - http://www.NoLinksToThis/p/belle-group-promix-1600e-electric-belle-promix-1600w-paddle-mixer-230v/17635?kpid=17635&cm_mmc=Google-_-Product%20Listing%20Ads-_-Sales%20Tracking-_-sales%20tracking%20url&gclid=CjwKEAiA79zDBRCgyf2FgeiY-CESJABzr0BMkfyNHOTNjhqQkNN0ALTqoETM8CWFGHmT_PyNxgO5cxoCUQHw_wcB

Reply to What power mixer should I buy ? in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to achieve a low floor build up including wet UFH over a new suspended timber floor in our barn conversion. The area is large, 21m x 8m. Having spoken to various UFH suppliers I...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.