Search the forum,

Discuss Wet rooms in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Absolutely. Wouldn't be my "choice" of subatrates to use. But if it meets the standards, is installed correctly, and is also tanked then it can be tiled on.

Just getting that bit in before this thread explodes with "walk away" posts.

In this day and age it wouldn't be the top choice of prep no. But we can't always have an ideal world.

O

One Day

If more tilers charged a decent rate, we'd all benefit. Think about it...! But thanks to the bottom feeders out there charging peanuts for cash, as well as decorators, handymen and plumbers 'tiling', our once proud and noble trade has been devalued. something is seriously wrong with the world when people who actually create and build are valued far less than people who trade commodities and contribute absolutely nothing to society except misery... :mad:

O

One Day

I hope that's not aimed at me.
I live in Yorkshire so there is no parking to pay or congestion or anything like that. I've been tiling to a high standard for over 10 years. ehen doing a measure up, I tend to work it out on time + materials, and I tend to charge 150 per day. Perhaps I should charge more to private Customers.
no mate, not aimed at you. Your comment just made me think is all... :thumbsup:

Reply to Wet rooms in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays