Currently reading:
Useful spacer bucket holder.

Discuss Useful spacer bucket holder. in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

tommyzooom

TF
Arms
Ireland
I bought one of these recently, for the princely sum of £1.42
Listed for iphone screens, I thought it might hold your spacer bucket, stick it to the tiles just placed.
For some reason I cannot log in to tapatalk, or I'd post some pics. It worked well. As a test I left my bucket hanging on it Friday evening, it was still there Monday morning.
Black Strong Suction Cup Removal Sucker For iPhone Samsung LCD Screen Glass | eBay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/381354248030?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

W

WetSaw

I use anglers maggot pouch . Ideal imo

Old_man_in_thong.jpg

Reply to Useful spacer bucket holder. in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.