Search the forum,

Discuss URGENT: Tiler Needed in London This Week in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

B

BJD

Hi All,
Urgent need for a tiler in London, please come back to me ASAP if after some extra £££ during this holiday period.
Thanks, Brad

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just out of interest. What needs tiling? Are materials provided? What's with the huge oversight on timing? Any other information you can provide would help.

B

BJD

Just out of interest. What needs tiling? Are materials provided? What's with the huge oversight on timing? Any other information you can provide would help.

Hi Dan, Thanks for your message.
Bathroom wall needs to be stripped away, wall prepared and new tiling laid. The floor needs to be repaired (I think the floor may have dropped, therefore floor tiles are loose and grouting has come away)
Main reason for urgency is the property is vacant during this week.
I will buy the tiles and grout, but would need someone to provide any other materials required.
Many thanks, Brad

B

BJD

Hi All,
With regards to this job I posted a few weeks back I still need someone to undertake this work. Would anyone be available and interested in doing the job over Jan 20th - Jan 22nd?
Please kindly get in touch if so.
Many thanks, Brad

B

Bill

I wonder if the posters of the original thread know about the rules on reading PM's etc?

Reply to URGENT: Tiler Needed in London This Week in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen