Search the forum,

Discuss Trying to identify a tile (white, matt, 200x300mm) in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Spend an awful long time trying to identify from online pictures but no luck. I believe it was probably put on the wall circa 2004. Any help greatly appreciated!!

Attachments

• IMG_1992.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2015.jpg
    652.8 KB · Views: 16

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Do you know where they were bought from by chance?

Reaction score
Do you know where they were bought from by chance?
Sadly not Lou, They were installed already when I bought the place.

I’m trying to source a Matt white without the bump since it really is just a handful of tiles I need in a non-prominent place.

If I wasn’t selling the place I would relay the whole room but it’s a non-trivial amount of effort.

Thanks for your response!

Reply to Trying to identify a tile (white, matt, 200x300mm) in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen