Search the forum,

Discuss Tile cutter in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to Tile cutter in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being tasked with by customers. Up to now, I've been cutting the 1200mm length with angle grinder/diamond...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have sliding shower doors. The tiles are 600x1200 blue/grey onyx style which I would like to look like one...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, will the above machine cut 120 x60cm tiles. Is the table big enough to support these tiles? Thanks regards David
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We are also looking for anyone who is interested to do a tiling apprenticeship with us. Anyone...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24" could work also. I am in San Diego, CA, USA, so would need packaging and shipment if not local. here...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.